• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Domestic Season Thread (2005)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
I wonder if the form of Brad Hodge is a worry for Australia. 8-) I for one hope he clicks because he is superb to watch when in full flow

shaka

International Regular
Well done Fleming on a fine hundred, its seems that Ganguly finally found some form, even though it was on the back of a high scoring match.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
:-O Middlesex 278-0 (55.2 overs) chasing 406 to win

What is the lowest number of wickets lost in a match with a positve result?

just 10 wickets lost so far in this match (1553 runs)

Sulphate

Cricket Spectator
Does anyone know why the Durham seamer Davies bowls so few overs? I think hes topping the division 2 bowlers charts and seems very economical. But he is being used as a first or second change bowler, you'd think someone with his figures would be the main bowler and bowl the most overs....

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
superkingdave said:
nah, there's only enough pies in Kent for one of them, and Keysie has all the suppliers locked into contracts.
Yep, when Kent play Warks i hear they have to ship in pies from abroad to cover the demand.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
all the games have live commentary on the BBC Website.

Yorkshire 3 down for 65 against Lancs but Jaques smashing it now has a 50, near sell out at Headingly, the one at OT is already a sellout

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
McMillan went for 28 off his first (and probably last) over... didn't look there were any no-balls/extras in it either.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Northhamptonshire 167-5 against the Shire.

I'm pessimistically predicting Gloucestershire all out for 130 and Captain Marvel Chrissy Taylor a duck.