• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa Thread

twctopcat

International Regular
"England on fire now
Yes they are on fire , Kallis beaten by the bounce , gets the top
edge , Strauss brillant at second slip to the catch"

Bouncebackability. :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
twctopcat said:
"England on fire now
Yes they are on fire , Kallis beaten by the bounce , gets the top
edge , Strauss brillant at second slip to the catch"

Bouncebackability. :p
:D

If they can get Gibbs quick. S Africa's goose is cooked and how !

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
benchmark00 said:
Any Predictions for todays game? Im tipping England to hit back hard with a win when the South African top order fail.... Smith to unfortunately make single figures following his 100+* in the last game, should be a cracker
Anyone?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
twctopcat said:
Big if unfortunately. But they still have the man Kemp, :fear:
I think Kemp has as much chance to succeed as has Kevin Peterson. And if Kemp comes in with SA still in doldrums, I would like to see what sort of a game he plays.

The other day he got his last 50 in under 20 balls. Didnt statr like that. And SA were not in this situation.

It'll be fun.

I am going home to watch :)

twctopcat

International Regular
SJS said:
I think Kemp has as much chance to succeed as has Kevin Peterson. And if Kemp comes in with SA still in doldrums, I would like to see what sort of a game he plays.

The other day he got his last 50 in under 20 balls. Didnt statr like that. And SA were not in this situation.

It'll be fun.

I am going home to watch :)
I have a lecture in half an hour then am playing footie so i will miss out on the (possible) carnage! :(

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SJS said:
Okay. Let me try and make it exciting :)
South Africa will reach 225.
England will do it with 6 overs to spare.
ooooo thats what i like to see, a man prepared to take a punt!

twctopcat

International Regular
Seems goughie is bowling like a man possessed again, but with no reward as of yet....

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
twctopcat said:
Seems goughie is bowling like a man possessed again, but with no reward as yet....
Wharf going into short delivery mode again for some unknown reason. He did this after his 3 quick wickets against India on his debut (assuming I've remembered correctly).

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
Wharf going into short delivery mode again for some unknown reason. He did this after his 3 quick wickets against India on his debut (assuming I've remembered correctly).
I think he has done his job. shpould be taken off for the time being. He is too excited right now. :)