• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa Thread

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Tom Halsey said:
Erm, if you could read, you'd know we're talking about the final. You did not watch the final.
The instance was given to prove some thing. If it was so specific that the person posting did not want to show the general point, it ouldnt make much sense either.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Pratyush said:
The instance was given to prove some thing. If it was so specific that the person posting did not want to show the general point, it ouldnt make much sense either.
You didn't watch it, yet you still blame it on the conditions... and you didn't prove anything.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Pratyush said:
Not only can I not read, I cant even write.I meant batting and made a typing error.
'Batting' is oh so similar to 'bowling'...

And if you meant batting, you're contradicting yourself.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Tom Halsey said:
You're making unrealistic expectations there, Marc. Pratyush has shown he cannot read. :p
Yes, when you cant prove some thing, start hurling personal accusations. Pretty mature as always Halsey.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Tom Halsey said:
I might stop.
No one asked you to start or stop.

As regards to the one where you seem to insist I blamed the conditions for the fall of wickets, I did not. I said some thing on a different plane about analysing why wickets could be lost quickly when they do in twenty20 games most of the times.

I guess you really do not know how to read. Which makes it all the more intriguing how you level the same accusations on some one else. 8-)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Tom Halsey said:
There were plenty of other posts, I merely posted the first one I found. The othrs were far more clear-cut.
I never said any thing about the wickets being lost in the final because of the the conditions. You point I did.

So now I hope you realise you are the one who is not reading properly mate.

And its your drivel :)