• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man, I have butterflies in my stomach and I don't even support England or South Africa. I can imagine you English boys. Hell I can imagine what Steyn is feeling.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Smith did brilliantly considering the situation. Who knows how this might have ended if he'd have come in earlier... good show by Hoggard, he's never had a 10-haul in his FC career let alone his test career, and this test he picks up a 12-haul. A true hero for the English team this time around when no other English bowlers were truely penetrating.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I. Can't. Believe. It!!! I can't wipe the smile off my face, either. Bloody hell, what a test match. Who would have thought that England would do that in only two sessions? Wow.