• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa Thread

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Whether England win this or not, I have to stop and say 'Wow...' whenever I think about how unlikely this all is. England have had to take 10 wickets in two sessions!

twctopcat

International Regular
Whatever happened to the yorker from freddy?? Someone tell him to bowl it. I've just been watching my freddie dvd to inspire him, doesn't seem to have worked.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Casson said:
Omg.. You can only complain about the decision when it actually is wrong... If it's a tight decision and the umpires give it correctly, more power to him. That shows good judgement.
I don't think it was given correctly. If it was a tight decision but was out, it's a good decision. If it's a tight decision but *probably* would have missed leg, it's a poor decision. In this case, I think it probably would have missed.

anyway, there's no point worrying about it now.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
I don't think it was given correctly. If it was a tight decision but was out, it's a good decision. If it's a tight decision but *probably* would have missed leg, it's a poor decision. In this case, I think it probably would have missed.

anyway, there's no point worrying about it now.
Well you can fly your flag in loneliness then... No one else is talking about whether it was going to miss leg. I don't see how you're even suggesting that it was missing leg.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mr Casson said:
Well you can fly your flag in loneliness then...
Uhhh no. All the commentators agree with him, as do I. Gibbs should have been out earlier, no one is disputing that. But it doesn't mean that a wrong decision later on is therefore 'right'.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Jono said:
Uhhh no. All the commentators agree with him, as do I. Gibbs should have been out earlier, no one is disputing that. But it doesn't mean that a wrong decision later on is therefore 'right'.
Wtf?! Why do you automatically get to say it was wrong? Hawkeye had absolutely no problems WHATSOEVER with the line, and even if it has the capacity to be inaccurate, it can't be that inaccurate.