• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa Thread

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Scaly piscine said:
I'll look up some other words for Aleem Dar if that plumb lbw he didn't give against Gibbs in the 30s turns out to be crucial...
Luck evens out in the end. No use thinking over what you cant change.

tooextracool

International Coach
Mister Wright said:
Heard it all before. He can only do this on that, he is not capable of that on this, all batsman and bolwers around the world play on different surfaces with different conditions, so to pick and choose is a bit of a waste of time.
yes they all play on different surfaces but it doesnt mean they can only score on one and not the other. hoggard of course has recently shown that he can provide a decent supporting role in conditions that dont suit him, quite frankly it was something that he wasnt doing before he last got dropped. he was always more than capable of being a strike bowler on a seamer friendly wicket, and the fact that hes done it before shows that his doing it again doesnt actually prove anything.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Scaly piscine said:
Not over a game it doesn't, and if you look at how many tosses Vaughan has won...
Okay then Indian fans should cry over the Bucknor decisions in Australia till they die.

Luck is a part of life. You have to stride over it to prove a better team.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Scaly piscine said:
I'll look up some other words for Aleem Dar if that plumb lbw he didn't give against Gibbs in the 30s turns out to be crucial...
What are you going to do now? Kiss his feet?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Pratyush said:
It has indeed evened out. That was not out.
I wouldn't be so sure. And I wouldn't call Gibbs sticking around for another 30 overs or so 'evening out'. And by the laws of the game, Hawkeye says it's out.