• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa Thread

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
In which case England must be bowling really well then :D

However I would lay odds that light will the final say again.
Hoggard has bowled very well with the new ball. No denying that :P

And I would like South Africa to earn the draw rather than because of the light. I also think that may happen though.

twctopcat

International Regular
Freddy not coming on after tea. :(

"with the passing of freddy comes the dawn of bell"

it has been prophecised and the light was seen.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
Erm, it's hard to pick up wickets during the Tea interval.
I would imagine they havent taken many wickets since then either.
And just when I type that one is gone.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
Yes, and look at his overall career.
I asked why such a disparity was there.

Never questioned him about being capable of playing international cricket. When I mentioned he had an avg of 50 in home tests, it pretty much does not imply me saying he is ncapable of playing international cricket which you so stupidly assume me saying.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am very impressed with Vaughan's captaincy, the field he had for Dippenaar was excellent, and the two short mid wickets for Smith first ball is brilliant - reminding Smith about his weakness. Well done.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
tooextracool said:
because i said hoggard wasnt capable of picking up wickets on a seamer? and thats despite the fact that hes already once got 7/43.....
Heard it all before. He can only do this on that, he is not capable of that on this, all batsman and bolwers around the world play on different surfaces with different conditions, so to pick and choose is a bit of a waste of time.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Scaly piscine said:
Can't really say it was a great decision from Aleem Dar when all he does is say not out every time.
I am not complaining till he keeps giving them not out.