• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in Pakistan

hamesh

Cricket Spectator
Also

i would like to point out that he scored a double hundred against Australia for ESSEX (the best !!!!!!!!) and not once did he look shaky against the likes of Gillespe, Lee, McGrath and MacGill. in fact he battered them to all parts of the Chelmsford ground in that summer of 2005

hamesh

Cricket Spectator
Why

why on earth was hasan raza on the Pakistan team
He was very crap not only with the bat but also in the field

hamesh

Cricket Spectator
ANother option

they could have put in someone like Bazid Khan who played very well for Pakistan A against England (who lost)

hamesh

Cricket Spectator
Or

they could have give Asim Kamal another chance to be back in the team and show his talent not only with the bat but also as an outstanding fielder

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hasan Razas goal, as showed on SoccerAMs all-sports show, makes him my fave Pakistan player. Is that as spurious a reason as ClownSymonds for Blackie.

Keep him in the Pakistan side I say :ph34r:

pakster

U19 12th Man
grecian said:
Hasan Razas goal, as showed on SoccerAMs all-sports show, makes him my fave Pakistan player. Is that as spurious a reason as ClownSymonds for Blackie.

Keep him in the Pakistan side I say :ph34r:
I beg you describe the goal to me.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm going to have to cry racism due to the "Blackie" comments.

RACISM!!! YOU'RE ALL RACIST!!!

Chingoka and Bvute demand that this thread be shut down due to derogatory references to Africans being repeatedly thrown around.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I don't call him Blackie. Just Fatty, Tubguts, Tubs, Chunks, Phil (Taylor), Lurpak and Crap Slogger.