• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

PY

International Coach
I've taken the 2nd-5th of January off work and also 21st December but other than that, no can do. I'm only an hour away now too.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've taken the 2nd-5th of January off work and also 21st December but other than that, no can do. I'm only an hour away now too.
WoW, be awesome to get the Petemeister in, anyone else around around these times?

(Well... if we think Pete and sledger in the same place would be advisable that is... :unsure:)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Thought you'd be taking the train back here and joining me for the journey to presumably involve the collection of my namesake TBH.

What would your plans be for getting to Birmingham BTW Rich?
Avoiding my latest ex at all costs.. Might take a spaceship up

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You wish you lived in England so you could meet people like me and Richard Dickinson..

Take a long hard look at yourself mate...
I have no issues with you, I think you're a top bloke. I just think it would be interesting to see what people were really like, and how good (or bad) they were at cricket.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not hugely for that reason. I was different, but it wasn't because I was on film, it was because I was with my dear Samantha.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could conceivably do the 3rd/4th driving down from Cleethorpes back to Oxford for the start of term. First contracted day of Easter term is Monday 7th and I intend to be at the Abbey Stadium for Cambridge v City on the 5th.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I have no issues with you, I think you're a top bloke. I just think it would be interesting to see what people were really like, and how good (or bad) they were at cricket.
Hakhuna Matata - it means relax in Swahili :laugh: I'd be up for a big meet if ever I found myself in NZ, but thats a loooong way away..

The only cricket players of note are Kev (Goughy) and possibly Tarick.. I used to be alright but have no idea now

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm in the UK in around October next year if anyone wants to meet up for some tea and muffins.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I'm in the UK in around October next year if anyone wants to meet up for some tea and muffins.
We only drink double black Sambuca's here and stab the muffin forks into our eyes..

Would be good to catch up, but I hope I'm not in England then to be honest