• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hmm, I'm certainly up for anything in the next month - and I mean absolutely anything, any day, any time, though ideally not during one of the Sri Lanka Tests.

If anyone else is interested, let's discuss summat. I guess The Esteemed Ginger One finishes for his Xmas-holidays break reasonably soon?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hmm, not gonna be completely ideal then, and I presume you'd be wanting a couple of days at least between end-of-term and any prospective meet-up date...

Anyway, who'd be up for something around the 17th-18th?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Hmm, not gonna be completely ideal then, and I presume you'd be wanting a couple of days at least between end-of-term and any prospective meet-up date...

Anyway, who'd be up for something around the 17th-18th?
yeah, preferably a Friday or Sunday, ish.. My girlfriend lives in Exeter so I'm down there loads now

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd be happy with Sunday 16th. Lessons do finish lunchtime Friday 14th - the Saturday is effectively a giant fundraiser.

Langeveldt

Soutie
:laugh: Unequivocal. Asked her "you ever heard of that Dickinson fellow that shares my name?" then?
She's a lawyer, 27 and in the hottest women thread.. I havent bought up the possibility of me spending 2 hours a night posting on a cricket forum yet.. And as of yet, she hasn't been told about my veteran status on Call of Duty 4...

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Edgbaston indoor School imo. Someone should actually book it instead of me having to do all the work on the day and then decide to doss about for 2 hours through necessity.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He's a man of mystery, but you can usually count on him for these occasions.

How about Howgateification for dates so far mentioned?