• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Theoretically I will be in the country on Jan 5th - however I will either be getting on a Eurostar that morning to head back to Laon, or I'll be leaving on the 6th and spending the 5th with far more important people than you lot. :p :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well I'd be more than happy to have another, even if it was just you, me and my namesake, but obviously no Neil or Pete at that date presumably.

Actually, Jan 5th looks a day or two late. Maybe make it Jan 3rd? Two Richs, Dickinson and H*, Mat Mitchell, Neil Pickup, Pete Young, sledger. Certainly enough to be getting on with - hopefully more might throw their hats in. Maybe Matt Pitt might even be around at that point.

Last edited:

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Well I'd be more than happy to have another, even if it was just you, me and my namesake, but obviously no Neil or Pete at that date presumably.

Actually, Jan 5th looks a day or two late. Maybe make it Jan 3rd? Two Richs, Dickinson and H*, Mat Mitchell, Neil Pickup, Pete Young, sledger. Certainly enough to be getting on with - hopefully more might throw their hats in. Maybe Matt Pitt might even be around at that point.
Don't mind me, the person who could get a discount on a net 8-)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What with all the rubbish you've thrown my direction down the years I don't generally tend to take much notice of your posts these days TBH.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Maybe Matt Pitt might even be around at that point.
I'd say it's highly unlikely. I may well be in the country, but the likelihood of me being able to afford a train ticket to Birmingham given that my English account is well into the red is very slim. Besides, I've got a limited amount of time to catch up with my Uni friends, so I kinda don't wanna go anywhere anyway to be honest.

James

Cricket Web Owner
What with all the rubbish you've thrown my direction down the years I don't generally tend to take much notice of your posts these days TBH.
No need for comments like that I would have thought. Especially around something like a CW Meetup.

I'd say it's highly unlikely. I may well be in the country, but the likelihood of me being able to afford a train ticket to Birmingham given that my English account is well into the red is very slim. Besides, I've got a limited amount of time to catch up with my Uni friends, so I kinda don't wanna go anywhere anyway to be honest.
On a side note, nice to see you back mate. Would be good to catch up on MSN when you have the time.