• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Birmingham is a sound bet for me. Don't think anyone lives anywhere near me for transport purposes, but if anyone from London wants a hand with a lift, get yourself to Oxford and you've got a deal.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Thought you'd be taking the train back here and joining me for the journey to presumably involve the collection of my namesake TBH.

What would your plans be for getting to Birmingham BTW Rich?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Birmingham is a sound bet for me. Don't think anyone lives anywhere near me for transport purposes, but if anyone from London wants a hand with a lift, get yourself to Oxford and you've got a deal.
If you're driving to Birmingham, well...

If you're just playing it simple by going up the M40, can suggest a number of options.

:unsure:

Anna

International Vice-Captain
yeah, preferably a Friday or Sunday, ish.. My girlfriend lives in Exeter so I'm down there loads now
What, all of 2 days? :p Only teasing :D

Edgbaston indoor School imo. Someone should actually book it instead of me having to do all the work on the day and then decide to doss about for 2 hours through necessity.
I would book it if I was in the country but will be in the Alps somewhere from 15th-23rd :cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well other-Rich is still here by then... not sure when The Esteemed Ginger One returns to his private-school premises and restarts term.

I'm certainly still very possibly up for something in January. When abouts are you in the country Kev?

How about the likes of Tarique and Haakon... if they still frequent this thread? It's presumably a long-shot, but you don't ask you don't get.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Would be up for this but my parents are visiting in Jan so it probably wouldn't go down well to ditch them for an internet community.

Though Dad would probably be up for a net session...

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Would be up for this but my parents are visiting in Jan so it probably wouldn't go down well to ditch them for an internet community.

Though Dad would probably be up for a net session...
Id be visiting the UK for the first time in 2 years for a week only and Id be willing to spend a day having a net. :)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
haha if i can get to Oxford please can I have a lift? :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Get to Exeter you can have one from me too TBH. If you can make one of the suggested dates I could probably organise a small detour in order for collection too.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i'll have a full read of the last few pages later when i get home lol, once i've worked out if the dates are ok i'm sure i should be able to arrange something, but as for now i'm buggering off from work, thank god.