• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I could possibly do the 5th....Bath v Gloucs is now on the friday night, but If I go out in Bath after, then that may be a completely different story :laugh:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hakhuna Matata - it means relax in Swahili :laugh: I'd be up for a big meet if ever I found myself in NZ, but thats a loooong way away..

The only cricket players of note are Kev (Goughy) and possibly Tarick.. I used to be alright but have no idea now
Who's taken BUSA match wickets in the last year and whose bowling average is under 20 in said BUSA matches?

:cool:

Matteh

It's pretty damn difficult to get from Oxford to Birmingham without the M40 being involved.
You say that but...take the A-mshmsd from Oxford-Woodstock-Chipping Norton-Shipston then into Stratford, then take the A-dg;a through Henley to the M42 junction outside Hockley Heath. Along the M42 for 1 maybe 2 junctions, then straight up to Edgbaston.

Easy. Imagine it's shorter, but have my doubts as to whether or not it's quicker.

Matteh

Who did you play last season?
Manchester Met - Lost
Liverpool - Won
Manchester Proper - Abandoned
Huddersfield/Salford - Didn't happen due to exam clashes.

That win was Bangor's first in 3 seasons i'm led to believe.

Matteh

We were all out for 120 or something. At which point a massive black cloud the size of Northern England appeared, so we wasted a load of time in the field dropping the ball and re-shining, then about the 8th over the rain got bad enough to go off. They need 90 something to win with 9 wickets to go.
They offered us a ten over shootout where we got the win if they didn't get the 90, which our captain was going to do but it became brutally obvious the subcontinental guys who had only come over to the UK with basic trainers couldn't actually stand upright on the soaked pitch so it got abandoned.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hakhuna Matata - it means relax in Swahili :laugh: I'd be up for a big meet if ever I found myself in NZ, but thats a loooong way away..

The only cricket players of note are Kev (Goughy) and possibly Tarick.. I used to be alright but have no idea now
Tarick's overrated. Ask Anna.

Craig

World Traveller
In person. I assumed you were acting differently in those videos, as do most people when they are being filmed.
I'll tell you myself he is pretty dire. I remember seeing him bowl 4 overs, fist one went for two and the rest well the less said the better :ph34r: :mellow:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's only a relatively rare occurrance that I'm that bad.

In any case, I hope to be a reinvented bowler this season.