• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW 'A' in the Caribbean

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Good stuff from the seamers and solid contributions from the top order *couch*Garven aside*cough* but we should count ourselves extremely lucky we caught Dave on an off day.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
Good stuff from the seamers and solid contributions from the top order *couch*Garven aside*cough* but we should count ourselves extremely lucky we caught Dave on an off day.
I'd like to point out that I got him out in both innings.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Borcich, Collins, Demeza, Fuller, Patrick, Rose > Any pace attack in the world? Discuss.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
steds said:
Borcich, Collins, Demeza, Fuller, Patrick, Rose > Any pace attack in the world? Discuss.
I like how you have put it in alphabetical order :)
Just coincides with Rose being named last, har har.

I agree with Mr Chaminda, throw the other two seaming allrounders in there, and yes, It is an unbelievable line up :)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Travis_Teh said:
I like how you have put it in alphabetical order :)
Just coincides with Rose being named last, har har.

I agree with Mr Chaminda, throw the other two seaming allrounders in there, and yes, It is an unbelievable line up :)
:sleep:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Very proud to see Mamesh carrying on his trademark consistency with CW'A'. A bit late to see thsi thread and must admit I'm a bit disappointed to not see Thomas in as well as Mamesh, but the bowling competition was always going to be tough for him. Great overall display by the team, though, particularly Fuller, Mamesh Patrick and Collins. Good finish by Blackman, too, what with all those wickets falling around him. He held it together nicely.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hopefully we`ve been using this break to work on our fielding, a lot of simple chances missed.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Update:

- Wednesday 30th November: phone went down - Internet access lost
- Thursday 1st December: problem reported to telecom service; response: it will be fixed within 5 days.
- Friday 2nd December: checked to see that report was filed by telecom service; same response.
- Monday 5th December: checked telecom service once more; response: we've known what the problem is since Saturday (3rd December), and it will be fixed by Tuesday 6th December. (for those keeping count, that would have been the 5th day)
- Tuesday 6th December: no action.
- Wednesday 7th December: checked telecom service AGAIN; response: we're understaffed, it will be fixed by Friday (9th) for the latest.
- Thursday 8th December: checked telecom service AGAIN, talked to a manager; response: "I will personally ensure that it is fixed by Friday."
- Friday 9th December: nothing.
- present day: nothing.

My expectations? Nothing.
It sucks that this is the only land line telecom service in the country. Add that to my parents being unwilling to upgrade to hi-speed, and everything is still postponed indefinitely.