• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW 'A' in the Caribbean

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
My expectations? Nothing.
It sucks that this is the only land line telecom service in the country. Add that to my parents being unwilling to upgrade to hi-speed, and everything is still postponed indefinitely.
yeah phone companies suck :( we had to wait 3 weeks to get our phone connected to our house, than another 3 for the cable internet

cbuts

International Debutant
age_master said:
yeah phone companies suck :( we had to wait 3 weeks to get our phone connected to our house, than another 3 for the cable internet
thats y u guys need to privatise the industry

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web 'A' for the 1st "Test"

T Mamesh
AJ Blackman
JE Stedman
SE Fuller *
AJ Garven
A Lezama +
BC Cunningham
TV Weber
SA Bennett
AAA Collins
NL Patrick

12th Man: XPA Rose

Mr Mxyzptlk

West Indies 'A' for the 1st Test

DS Smith
XM Marshall
D Ganga *
RS Morton
SC Joseph
CS Baugh +
OAC Banks
D Mohammed
R Rampaul
TL Best
JE Taylor

12th Man: R Kelly

Neil Pickup

I've gotta say, the thought of that Windies bowling attack petrifies me. It's almost as fear-inducing as the Clark-Lewis-Mitchell-Symonds farce Australia cobbled together in the third Chappell-Hadlee ODI. We had better not lose. And Ganj better not make anything.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like a really good team we've got there.

Personally, I'm looking to get Morton out. His name just amuses me, for some reason.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
I guess i haven't missed much, in my absence, looking forward to the 1st Test and i hope i can contribute and help the team get a victory. Also only a three pong pace attack from the Windies, who kindnapped the Windies selectors?