• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW 'A' in the Caribbean

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
No Dauth? :huh:

Well, I'm miffed, if he isn't thought valuable enough for development on the 'A' Tour.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bennett Returns From Pilgrimage

Sean Bennett abruptly ended his self-imposed exile to England, and has been selected in the Cricket Web 'A' touring party for the West Indies. Bennett will join the team tomorrow and is expected to play a big role, especially in limited overs cricket.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Bit late, but very happy to be selected. I'd even go to the extent of saying 'I'm stoked'. Well done to all others selected also

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
stedmano ? :P
tis good to have you back Sean. welcome in this sunny island

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Hi guys. I'm back from my soul-searching in deepest, darkest Warrington *shudder*. Thanks for the welcome.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Don said:
stoked to be in the a team again. liam why cudnt this tour be around carnival time.
oh and tharmi as u are the second keeper u need an animal to be ur personal mascot thingy like me and llamas.any keeper whu gets named in the a tour from now on needs one.
Its Thamba and i think i will leave the animals to you, i'll concentrate on the Port-of-Spin women. :D

Don

State Vice-Captain
no not the port-of-spain women.ill take u to chuguanas great women down there

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web 'A' vs Trinidad and Tobago
Squads

Cricket Web 'A'
T Mamesh
A Blackman
JE Stedman
AJ Garven
SE Fuller (c)
A Lezama (wk)
BC Cunningham
TV Weber
XPA Rose
AAA Collins
N Patrick (vc)

12th Man: MW Wilson

Trinidad and Tobago
T Maraj
S Ganga
D Ganga (C)
L Simmons
A Kanhai
R Kelly
G Mohammed (wk)
D Mohammed
M Dillon
R Emrit
A Jaggernauth

12th Man: I Khan

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Don said:
no not the port-of-spain women.ill take u to chuguanas great women down there
Alright i'll give it a go, always willing to try something new. It better not be the red light district where the hookers are though. :@
vic_orthdox said:
Are you sure you're not related to any mug manufacturers?
Not that i know of? :ph34r:

Back to the cricket, really looking forward to the first tour game, should be fun opening with Blackman (Buhhu right) and facing up to former Windes seamer Mevon Dillon. Lets give the T&T boys hell. :)