• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in England

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
Nice to see Bangladesh on top. :)

Only 54 needed now, hopefully they'll get home.
looks unlikely. shoaib to come back on soon, probably, and he'll probably just skittle the tail end

andyc

wow looks like i was wrong. 13 needed with 4 wickets in hand. the tiger's definitely aren't trying to rush it, hey

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Great win by Bangladesh with a side that certainly wasn't full strength. Hopefully they will get a bit of confidence going into the NWS.

andyc

FaaipDeOiad said:
Great win by Bangladesh with a side that certainly wasn't full strength. Hopefully they will get a bit of confidence going into the NWS.
word. god knows they need confidence, after all. i do hope they win at least one match in the nws (as long as its not against australia :D)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Great win for Bangladesh. Match practise is priceless and good to see all the bowlers chipping in. There's much to come out of it though.

Rajin's form is disgraceful
The extras colomn was even worse
Ashraful looks like he felt bat on ball
Tushar failed (I wouldn't read too much into it but it probably means he won't play on Thursday)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
word. god knows they need confidence, after all. i do hope they win at least one match in the nws (as long as its not against australia :D)
isn't it bang, eng and aus? i don't see bang winning one unless eng or aus players go to sleep on the field during the match... :)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
sad day for cricket when a laboured win by an international team over an understrength county side is described as "great"....

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Anil said:
sad day for cricket when a laboured win by an international team over an understrength county side is described as "great"....
Never the less, it was a win. Bangladesh don't win that many at all, so give credit where credit is due. I would bet that most County 3rd XI can beat Bangladesh on any other day.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Anil said:
Apart from Hick (who's been in v poor one day form this year), that's about the strongest side Worcestershire had available.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
James90 said:
The extras colomn was even worse
Yeah that was uncool. Damn Aftab. :p

The dissapointing thing is that most of the negative Bangladesh comments are aimed at Bangladesh. Aim them at the ICC people! Poor Bangladeshis...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Apart from Hick (who's been in v poor one day form this year), that's about the strongest side Worcestershire had available.
faaipdeoiad suggested that worcestershire were less than full strength, that's why i mentioned that while quoting him....whether they were at full strength or not, my statement still stands.... :)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
SquidAU said:
Never the less, it was a win. Bangladesh don't win that many at all, so give credit where credit is due. I would bet that most County 3rd XI can beat Bangladesh on any other day.
what credit do you give a national team who by your own admission would lose to most county 3rd xis on any given day?...for being less mediocre than a county side on one occasion...? i thought you give credit for doing something impressive, exceptional...in short credit-worthy....

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Anil said:
faaipdeoiad suggested that worcestershire were less than full strength, that's why i mentioned that while quoting him....whether they were at full strength or not, my statement still stands.... :)
FaaipDeOiad suggested that Bangladesh were understrength, not Worcs. If you read down further you'll see him agreeing with Marc that Worcs were virtually full-strength.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Adamc said:
FaaipDeOiad suggested that Bangladesh were understrength, not Worcs. If you read down further you'll see him agreeing with Marc that Worcs were virtually full-strength.
oops! my mistake! my statement still stands though.... :)