• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in England

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dang nabbit. I still reckon piling on 1000+ runs would`ve made it more impressive. Shmeh. The day will come.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
shaka said:
Thorpe might have opposed that idea
It is a bit tough on the old boy, but I think Vaughan is determined to make a statement by blowing the Banglas away inside two days.

Tho I reckon if it rains or Bangladesh make a fight of it Thorpey will be quietly cursing.... :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
BoyBrumby said:
It is a bit tough on the old boy, but I think Vaughan is determined to make a statement by blowing the Banglas away inside two days.

Tho I reckon if it rains or Bangladesh make a fight of it Thorpey will be quietly cursing.... :D
Perhaps not quietly either. :cool:

A test win inside two days would certainly be something, but I don`t think it`ll happen in this test. Fight tigers, fight.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
aussie said:
well it looks like Batty wont be doing much again in this test
Incorrect young Jedi. I`m pretty sure he`ll get a bowl, what with Bangladesh finally putting up a fight.

You heard it here first. 8-)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
not good new ball bowling at all :dry: , cant see them bowling againts the aussies like this and doing much damage.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Iqbal and Omar to put on 150 for the first wicket, Ashraful to flay England for another 150 like he did India, Batty to win England the game on the last day with 7-50.

You heard it here first, people! :D

In all seriousness, the Bangles will probably get rolled over for 180-odd I think, Jones and Freddie to share the majority of the wickets this time - Vaughan seems to want to get them to bowl a little more in this innings, he's brought them on fairly early.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
i wonder if the declaration's that Vaughan has made in these two test are the quickest declarations in test history, because i remember 2 season back at the oval when he made an awfully late declaration againts the south africans but still managed to win

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
aussie said:
i wonder if the declaration's that Vaughan has made in these two test are the quickest declarations in test history, because i remember 2 season back at the oval when he made an awfully late declaration againts the south africans but still managed to win
This was much quicker.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bangladesh seem to be enjoying the pace of the ball. I suggest a slower ball. Actually, I want the Tigers to maul you tea-drinking cupcakes, so keep with the pace fellaz. :cool:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
Bangladesh seem to be enjoying the pace of the ball. I suggest a slower ball. Actually, I want the Tigers to maul you tea-drinking cupcakes, so keep with the pace fellaz. :cool:
Paint Turtle, someone? :p

Second useful contribution from Javed in this match. Actually both contributions are bound to be useless, but good for him nonetheless.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to Bangladesh, we're in danger of a cricket match breaking out!

Little worrying to see Harmy go off, hopefully just a niggle.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
11.3 Flintoff to Nafees Iqbal, OUT: short of a good length delivery
close to the off stump line, Iqbal gets hit on the glove trying to
defend, Jones dives forward and takes it on the bounce, appeal and
the finger goes up

Huh?!