• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in England

shaka

International Regular
If they want to win tonight, England should declare once Thorpe gets his hundred in 100th match

Swervy

International Captain
get Freddie in..although I am not going to get to see any of the rest of this match coz I am going away this weekend working :@

a massive zebra

International Captain
Please Bangladesh... In your second innings at least fight like tigers and put together a respectable total. This has been one of the most depressing series in a long time. :@

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Yes, kudos are in order to the sproglet.

In other news, if England keep up their current run-rate they'll be 769 by stumps.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt said:
Despite the channel four highlights package being very good for once (they actually showed some cricket).
Unfortunately they didn't show us the Trescothick slaughter :(

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
a massive zebra said:
Please Bangladesh... In your second innings at least fight like tigers and put together a respectable total. This has been one of the most depressing series in a long time. :@
Got to feel for Dav Whatmore.

I hear they may move Mashud up to 3 in the second innings.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
marc71178 said:
And that's the ton in the session.
First time an Englishman has done it since Les Ames in 1935, so Bob Willis has just informed us. Bell finally gets his six too!

It's been entertaining stuff, but it's not test cricket.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
marc71178 said:
Got to feel for Dav Whatmore.

I hear they may move Mashud up to 3 in the second innings.
Something I`ve been recently pushing for. May he succeed.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
my goodness i just came home from lessons and to see that Bell is on 162 that a hundred runs for him in the session, surely this isn't test cricket