• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in England

Swervy

International Captain
B'desh all out by the 35th over....England declare at close of play 150 ahead...game over by mid afternoon tomorrow!!!!!

Could this happen? :D

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Where's Mushfiqur Rahim?

EDIT:
Cricinfo said:
Rajin Saleh replaces the injured Mushfiqur Rahim, who sprained his ankle on a flight of stairs
And there's my answer.

Javed Omar making good use of his time at least.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Vaughan and Trescothick getting in a bit of Twenty20 practice before the game against Australia at the Rose Bowl in 10 days time

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Scaly piscine said:
Vaughan and Trescothick getting in a bit of Twenty20 practice before the game against Australia at the Rose Bowl in 10 days time
I imagine Freddie will get in some Ten10 practice in a couple of wickets' time, too - if they ever fall.......

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
wpdavid said:
On the face of it, things don't look good for Butcher. However, being an Ashes series, we can probably expect a few injuries, so there may yet be an opening for him this summer. Beyond that, I wouldn't be surprised to see Tresco taking a winter off from touring.
why would Trescothick take a winter off