• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Good work by Pietersen...it looked like when not if Lee would have got Collingwood out. But cos of Pietersens attack on Lee, Ponting just couldnt risk leaving him on. Played! :D

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well if Katich was badly hurt then it's obviously not good to cheer it, I don't think the crowd would cheer if they knew it was a bad blow, just it's more of an automatic reaction when someone gets hit.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
This might be just about gone now. Australia needed a quick breakthrough after lunch, instead they've given up 50 runs.

Best Australia could hope for now would be to knock over England in 20-25 overs for about 250. That would mean 250 runs in 40-45 overs, which is nigh on impossible in a test match.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Scaly piscine said:
Well if Katich was badly hurt then it's obviously not good to cheer it, I don't think the crowd would cheer if they knew it was a bad blow, just it's more of an automatic reaction when someone gets hit.
whatever. who cheers when someone get's smacked by a cricket ball u sadist

Knopfler

School Boy/Girl Captain
Scaly piscine said:
Autmotic reaction when someone gets hit is to cheer?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aus has had its chances..

Truly unfortunate for Warne that his dropped sitter off KP stopped the rot.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
how is that a good decision. out or not out go to the third umpire for christ sake. sop trying to be mavericks. i don't care who u are but u cna't adjudge that

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I think I'll call it after that decision... England have got the Ashes. Australia needed to be batting by tea, and they won't be now.