• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Knopfler said:
Well Warne has had a great series, but it looks like he has dropped the ashes :(
Indeed. Could join the dropping of the World Cup in 99 off Steve Waugh.

andyc

FaaipDeOiad said:
Lee getting reverse... maybe it's worth a few overs from Tait? He could take a couple and get Warne at the tail.
Yeah, cause Lee seems to just be giving KP runs. I think I'd prefer to see McGrath have a go first, though.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I'm going to really have a go at the English fans here so if you're likely to get offended please don't read.

But what is with them cheering when katich gets smacked fielding close in. it reflects very badly on their supporters and on their attitude. It's now happened twice. To be honest it really is very poor.

Linda

Slats4ever said:
I'm going to really have a go at the English fans here so if you're likely to get offended please don't read.

But what is with them cheering when katich gets smacked fielding close in. it reflects very badly on their supporters and on their attitude. It's now happened twice. To be honest it really is very poor.
Agreed. Not cool.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Slats4ever said:

yes it is very poor, kind of like when Simon Jones did his knee and an Aussie fan threw a beer can at him

andyc

Slats4ever said:

Gee, if they did, that really is very poor.

Slats4ever

superkingdave said:
yes it is very poor, kind of like when Simon Jones did his knee and an Aussie fan threw a beer can at him
one fan doesn't represent a whole crowd of all cheering the same thing

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Slats4ever said:

yeah agreed that lame.