• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

chalky

International Debutant
Can someone explain to Tony Grieg that Day/Night matches are played with a white ball. Every time he opens his mouth he makes himself look like an idiot I can't wait until he ****es off back to Australia.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Robertinho said:
I'm afraid not. But I bet those exercise programs that involve physical activity must really confuse you.
Dear me, exercise programs involving physical activity? Who'd have guessed?

Which are the ones that don't involve physical activity?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chalky said:
Can someone explain to Tony Grieg that Day/Night matches are played with a white ball. Every time he opens his mouth he makes himself look like an idiot I can't wait until he ****es off back to Australia.
I'm waiting for him to come on and say each run England score counts double.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Scaly piscine said:
Dear me, exercise programs involving physical activity? Who'd have guessed?

Which are the ones that don't involve physical activity?
I was actually alluding the fact you don't seem to be the most physically active person, but whatever...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well I'm disappointed. I stayed up late tonight (earlyish start at uni tomorrow) in the hope of seeing some good cricket, but no. With two spinners on I think they should really have stayed on.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
social said:
Warne's obviously not allowed to turn the ball.
Yeah. He got one to bounce bat-handle height too, quite nasty stuff that, you could top edge it into your face and leave a red mark.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Robertinho said:
LE, pretty poor form shown by you, looking at these personal attacks,stick to the argument ;)
That was not a personal attack (or it wasn't intended to be), and as his own retort demonstrated, I don't think he took it as such.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
Yeah. He got one to bounce bat-handle height too, quite nasty stuff that, you could top edge it into your face and leave a red mark.
What if he tries to sweep and it whizzes past his helmet! I dread to think..

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'm trying to have a sense of humour about this, really, but it's pretty frustrating. It's been such a wonderful series up until this point too, and it's sad to be deprived of another excellent finish.