• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
HUGE wicket. This is a Warne special.

Don't think the ball was quite as good as Boycott made out, Pietersen just got beaten in flight really after being tied down and frustrated. Tried to change his shot after he lost track of it in flight and missed it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
That is absolutley huge! HUGE! I honestly think my heart stopped for a moment, I couldn`t believe it.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Beautiful delivery but even someone with an eye like KP cant play across Warne all the time and hope to get away with it.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
HUGE wicket. This is a Warne special.
It is, and of course he's bowling beautifully, but it was a hugely ambitious shot from KP. Not very clever, IMHO. It's no secret who the dangerman is, so trying to hit him against the spin at this stage of proceedings was plain daft.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Scaly piscine said:
Unsurprising revelation.
I automatically give you internetty people voices - by allowing your words to trigger the 'Andy Capp' voice it means that I no longer get frustrated at some of your more feeble whines - how can anyone ever do anything but laugh at someone who lies on the couch all day and says "Fetch us another cuppa tea pet" every half an hour?

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Scaly piscine said:
Oh well, forget 90mph inswing, just bowl a 50mph delivery that drifts in a bit and watch the carnage.
You really are the epitome of the traditional English fan.

Slow Love™

International Captain
FaaipDeOiad said:
Lee really has been superb since lunch. Bowling quickly and accurately, and looks like he might get one any minute.
He does look good right now, and he really surprised Flintoff with that short one.