• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's what I meant - I was too pessimistic there and it seems like it might be the same here (hope so!)

Wonder if it was the greatest decision to have Kasper bowl this over given his, um, predilection to bowling a single length and occasional tendency to have big overs (that NZ ODI comes to mind)?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
That's what I meant - I was too pessimistic there and it seems like it might be the same here (hope so!)

Wonder if it was the greatest decision to have Kasper bowl this over given his, um, predilection to bowling a single length and occasional tendency to have big overs (that NZ ODI comes to mind)?
:lol:

Though a 23-run last-wicket partnership does have me worried. ANOTHER NO-BALL. :laugh: :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chalky said:
In reply to a comment from a cetain Australian on this board regarding Freddie
Yeah, was just making the point that that could apply to our favourite Welshman, too. :)

Bah, why did mum have to make food now?!

chalky

International Debutant
Hopefully Freddie will be able to bowl seems to be keeping his left hand on the board a lot more.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kaspa can be a fine bowler and is a genuine wicket taker.

However, he has proven time and again that he is hopeless when people attack him.

Its bad enough that he's bowling right in the slot but no-balls simply compound his problems.

chalky

International Debutant
Samuel_Vimes said:
Yeah, was just making the point that that could apply to our favourite Welshman, too.

Bah, why did mum have to make food now?!
Yeah get your point. Love watching Jones bat takes u back too the good old days of Tuffers & Malcolm :ph34r:

Slow Love™

International Captain
Kasper really let his captain down, there. And no, Neil, I wouldn't have bowled him either - as I speak, Lee's straight back into the attack from his end. It was almost as though Ponting felt compelled to give him an over or two before the innings was over.