• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Top_Cat said:
Worst. Field. Ever.
It does give off the slightest air of fear, doesn't it?

Where would you have the men - I'd be looking at an in-out job to at least try to provoke the mis-hit.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Well, regardless of the result of this match, I doubt there'd be many around that would say that Ponting's out-captained Vaughan this series.

It all feels like it's slipping away a little here...

Top_Cat

It does give off the slightest air of fear, doesn't it?

Where would you have the men - I'd be looking at an in-out job to at least try to provoke the mis-hit.
Certainly and to Jones, everyone in.

chalky

International Debutant
Slow Love™ said:
Well, regardless of the result of this match, I doubt there'd be many around that would say that Ponting's out-captained Vaughan this series.

It all feels like it's slipping away a little here...
Not been impressive at all

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Scatter to the fence again then, chaps?

Decently played by Jones & another massive six from Fred. Jeez he caught that. Beautiful. :)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
My goodness. What a performance from Flintoff here. 300 is still chasable in my opinion, but if this keeps going much longer it's going to be more than that!

Top_Cat

And another one! One of the great Ashes knocks. Seriously, regardless of the result, people are going to be talking about this for ages.

Top_Cat

WHAT THE........?

Well in Billy's defence it was missing off and leg-stump...............

Neil Pickup

What the heck is Ponting trying to gain going up to the umpires after a not out? It's not the first time it's happened is it?