• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
****. That climbed, which I guess is good news with Harmy in your armoury.

Still rather have had Jones still there tho.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Crap thing is, the Swans have just had a marvelous win, and I`ve seen practically nothing of it.

Meh, Lee has four. :D

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any of the other Aussies get a shiver down their spine knowing that Flintoff and Giles at the crease is reminiscent of Botham and Dilley from '81??

chalky

International Debutant
England somehow need to eek out another 50 runs. Can Freddie bowl out Australia with one hand ala Malcolm Marshall?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Top_Cat said:
You are the biggest Brett Lee fanboy I've ever seen. :p
I actually didn't think much of him until relatively recently. It's just that since he (in my opinion at least) has made some much needed alterations in the last year or so, I've been calling for him to come back into the team and now that he is I very much want to see him do well. He's not actually my favourite player or anything, nor do I think he's one of the best players Australia have, I just think he deserves an extended test run. ;)

shaka

International Regular
chalky said:
England somehow need to eek out another 50 runs. Can Freddie bowl out Australia with one hand ala Malcolm Marshall?
I think Scotty Styris sometimes pulls out the old 1 arm delivery, more in domestic cricket than internationals.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Flintoff's left-arm seems numb. If he can't bowl, on this deck, that's a HUGE loss for England.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Top_Cat said:
Any of the other Aussies get a shiver down their spine knowing that Flintoff and Giles at the crease is reminiscent of Botham and Dilley from '81??
The difference here is that England are already miles ahead of that target (still want another 100 if humanly possible).