• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That wasn't particularly clever, Mr Trescothick. Was expecting Hoggard to be the first to go, but that was a bit unfair on him it seems.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Was that swing or seam movement from Lee there? Looked like seam... quite unusual for him.

Anyway, Trescothick shouldn't have played at that. Good start for Australia here, vitally important.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
FaaipDeOiad said:
Was that swing or seam movement from Lee there? Looked like seam... quite unusual for him.

Anyway, Trescothick shouldn't have played at that. Good start for Australia here, vitally important.
Neither as far as I can see. ball doesn't deviate until it took the edge.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Goodness me. What a ball from Lee. Can't really blame Vaughan for that at first look, just looks like a perfect ball.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Neither as far as I can see. ball doesn't deviate until it took the edge.
Looked like it moved a few inches to me... severe movement in fact. Second one certainly moved!