• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Asia Cup 2004 Thread

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
RealPakistani said:
But Wasim is the highest wicket taker ever and is an alive legend...
Havent you noticed? There is some big difference...between these twoes...
Rod Marsh is held in pretty high regard over there.

Sehwag309

Banned
RealPakistani said:
Who says, that i was answering to him???
I just said that i will watch the match on ARY...Thats it...
Cant understand you...

And yeah...there are a lot of spots, but we have to live with this kind of media...
Or you pay more money and u will not see so much spots...
I assumed you were answering to the other query

Waughney

International Debutant
Yeah, it's just the media trying to make a story of it. Like on TV last summer a station showed Healy coaching Patel. Can't remember exactly what they said but they weren't in favour of it.

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
This real pakistani is more than Amits & as every one would say is even more than me in his illogical & horid posts

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No, he's not.

He has made one post on the subject, and not attempted to follow it up with anything else, when others have posted differing views...

Sehwag309

Banned
marc71178 said:
No, he's not.

He has made one post on the subject, and not attempted to follow it up with anything else, when others have posted differing views...
Which 1, I know Amits post here, but where are the posts

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I don't understand what you're saying.

Amits posts on here were terrible and persistant.

Realpakistani has made one comment expressing displeasure about Wasim helping an Indian.

The 2 are nowhere near the same.

V Reddy

International Debutant
BTW, Thanks Sehwag309 for those gr8 vids on desitorrents.com :notworthy . I downloaded Ind-SRL , Afridi's 37 ball hundred and Tyson video. They were just superb. Thanks :shocking: :thumbs_up

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Teams for todays Asia Cup Final

Sri Lanka team
ST Jayasuriya, DA Gunawardene, *MS Atapattu, +KC Sangakkara,
DPMD Jayawardene, TM Dilshan, UDU Chandana, MF Maharoof, WPUJC Vaas, M Muralitharan, DNT Zoysa.

Indian team
SR Tendulkar, V Sehwag, *SC Ganguly, VVS Laxman, R Dravid, Yuvraj Singh, M Kaif, IK Pathan, Z Khan, Harbhajan Singh, A Nehra.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Jayasuriya, Gunawardene are gone...36/2 in 9.1 overs
Are Indians leaving behind the tag of <alex>chokers</alex> ? Well we'll know tomm..

If Indians win, I'll be really dissapointed Alex was banned...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Sri Lanka 161/4 (37.0 overs) R.R : 4.35...

Apparently even the indian part time bowlers are getting quite a good amount of turn.. just imagine what Murali could do then.

Sehwag309

Banned
lord_of_darkness said:
Sri Lanka 161/4 (37.0 overs) R.R : 4.35...

Apparently even the indian part time bowlers are getting quite a good amount of turn.. just imagine what Murali could do then.
Play his 10 very very carefully. 1st 15 overs is gonna be very crucial

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
No doubt main threats Vaas and Murali easily.. watch them , and its safe to say India have a good chance of getting through..