• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
If the above is correct is it Bob :D (Simpson) ?
The answer is correct, but the reason is wrong, but since you are new to this thread I will give it to you :p :D

These are captains that were selected as captain for an Ashes series but missed a Test(s)
because of injury. I am surprised how short this list is for modern captains.

Your turn Jason

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
The answer is correct, but the reason is wrong, but since you are new to this thread I will give it to you :p :D

These are captains that were selected as captain for an Ashes series but missed a Test(s)
because of injury. I am surprised how short this list is for modern captains.

Your turn Jason
The trouble with answering questions :@ is then you have to go and find a question to post !!
Any way how about this -

Question
He was captured by the Japanese and became a Prisoner of War for several years. He called a famous Australian "Anti-Christ" !!
Who is he ? Whom did he call thus ? Let the questions begin.

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
The trouble with answering questions :@ is then you have to go and find a question to post !!
Any way how about this -

Question
He was captured by the Japanese and became a Prisoner of War for several years. He called a famous Australian "Anti-Christ" !!
Who is he ? Whom did he call thus ? Let the questions begin.
Just a quick guess, Jim Swanton and Don Bradman?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Just a quick guess, Jim Swanton and Don Bradman?
Q1 Just a quick guess, Jim Swanton and Don Bradman? No

Since I am in a generous mood :D I will say , one half is correct , the other half is wrong . You figure which half is , and find the other half . :laugh: :laugh:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Q1 Just a quick guess, Jim Swanton and Don Bradman? No

Since I am in a generous mood :D I will say , one half is correct , the other half is wrong . You figure which half is , and find the other half . :laugh: :laugh:
Jim Swanton called Kerry Packer antiChrist

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Grandfather grand old man in cricket.
Father test cricketer.
I am part of a uniques first class world record.
Who am I and whats the record ?

archie mac

International Coach
Did you play Test cricket?
If yes, did you play for the same country as your father?
If yes, is that country India?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
Did you play Test cricket?
If yes, did you play for the same country as your father?
If yes, is that country India?
Q3. Did you play Test cricket?.....NO