• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

BoyBrumby

Englishman
archie mac said:
Did he have more than one son play Test Cricket?
Q4) No.

I could lead you on a merry dance here, archie, but if you look at my Q you'll note I didn't say what sphere the son is famous in..... :)

archie mac

International Coach
BoyBrumby said:
Q4) No.

I could lead you on a merry dance here, archie, but if you look at my Q you'll note I didn't say what sphere the son is famous in..... :)
Thanks for that, I was thinking the father of Peter Burge and then I had Walter Hadlee in mind.

Is the son famous as a sportsman?

archie mac

International Coach
Which great writer who or so played FCC advocated that all left handed batsman be fazed out of Cricket?

As a leftie I took great offence when I heard of this, even though I love his books :@ :D