• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
pinchy81 said:
wow i never knew that guy would get so many records :)
wow i never knew that i would still have so many records and not have posted nor played the game for over a month8-)

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Quagmire69 said:
wow i never knew that i would still have so many records and not have posted nor played the game for over a month8-)
well thats because you are the greatest ICC player ever :notworthy

burkey

Cricket Spectator
Ok, well I'm not going to read through 15 pages of records, but I had a pretty decent win in Domestic County Championship with Hampshire vs Essex.
Take a look, if it's a record woopee. If not, who cares.

Attachments

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
burkey said:
Ok, well I'm not going to read through 15 pages of records, but I had a pretty decent win in Domestic County Championship with Hampshire vs Essex.
Take a look, if it's a record woopee. If not, who cares.
not a record, just an average win for me really

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
i started playin 2005 mid yr 12, stopd playin early this yr, since i got full time job, started playin 2001 in yr 9 on and off for 2 yrs

burkey

Cricket Spectator
Thanks, _Ed_.
I'm 19. I first played ACC when I was what, 14 or something, and I played ICC2002 for a while. Pity ACC doesn't work on windows xp, it was a solid game that one. I only got ICC 2005 a week or so ago.

33/3from3.3

if any of these are records are records then YAY
if not then Quagmire dont be a heart outand say something like
"oh ive done that 12834690 times before after rooting 649 girls in 1 hour "
WOOPDEY FREAKIN DOO

Attachments

Last edited:

pinchy81

33/3from3.3 said:
if not then Quagmire dont be a heart outand say something like