• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
He'll probably make a king pair in the next match.

The only other batsman that I've had pass 400 was Phil Jaques. In the next match he scored 2 and 0 :(

I was surprised Roy Johnston stayed with him too. When Jaques was playing, the other highest scorer was Lumb with 209.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Quagmire69 said:
Your Highest Individual score is not required in the records buddy
Thanks for handling this member yourselves guys.

Your posts are being watched Quagmire69...

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Matteh said:
how many FC wickets has he taken?
looks like he's taken maybe over 2000 and ICC zeroed it?
yes your right he got 2000 plus another 394 which equals 2394 career wickets

mahartaab

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
You'r da man Darko, anyway guyz i m new to this particular thread and infact icc 2005 , i bought the game the day it wuz out but dismissed it in favour of icc 2002 , but i just realised what i ave been missin after visiting this thread.You r doin a gr8 job DARKO ,
Keep it UP

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Lol Farr's next match was his List-A debut - he didn't disappoint at all!

Looking at the records, this is also the highest debut One Day innings? Crazy :S

Highest One Day/List-A debut innings: Nicholas Farr 124*, Yorkshire vs Surrey 2013

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
darko21 said:
Actually Quagmire, since it was a more recent record and it was a not out, mahartaab gets the record. I refer you to Don Bradman/Mark Taylor's highest test score. Taylor got it over Bradman due to these two factors.
You Just Dont Like Me Do You, I Have The Record

darko21

U19 Debutant
Quagmire, it is not that i don't like you, i don't like your attitude, towards other users in particular. I have not seen that screenshot before. I am sorry if you had posted it before. But in the future, remember it is only a game and not for sheepstations. Also do not put the other users down.