• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
33/3from3.3 said:
if any of these are records are records then YAY
if not then Quagmire dont be a heart outand say something like
"oh ive done that 12834690 times before after rooting 649 girls in 1 hour "
WOOPDEY FREAKIN DOO
No Ive done that like 12834690 times before, after rooting 649 girls in 15.6 seconds
Why dont you just look in the ****ing record book, by the looks of it none of them are records.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
i cant veiw the record book because my computer is ****
un**** enough to run ICC but too **** to go into certain files

darko21

U19 Debutant
Record Book Update

RECORDS BEATEN

One Day Internationals
Economical Bowling in a match - Shoaib Ahktar (mahartaab) 10-6-4-1 v England beat Jim Miller (Quagmire69) 10-3-9-2 v Pakistan
Outstanding Bowling Analysis (most wickets for least runs) - Fasial Irfan (mahartaab) 10-5-8-3 v England beat Jim Miller (Quagmire69) 10-3-9-2 v Pakistan

Twenty Over Matches
Outstanding Bowling Analysis - Bill Adamson (pinchy81) 3-2-1-4 v Middlesex 2060 beat Robert Croft (Sammy22) 3-0-17-6 v Essex
Lowest Match Aggregate - Middlesex/SUSSEX (pinchy81) 10 for 76 (37 v 0-39) in 2060 beat Middlesex/HAMPSHIRE (squiz) 11 for 83 in 2024
Best All-Round Performance in a match - Adam Erving (33/3from3.3) 158 pts (98 / 3-3) v Hampshire beat Shane Watson (squiz) 138 pts (78* / 3-25) v Surrey

RECORDS ACHIEVED*

Twenty Over Matches
2nd wicket partnership - Adam Erving/Mark Carbury (33/3from3.3) 145 v Hampshire
4th wicket partnership - Ian Ford/Alan Corbett (33/3from3.3) 54* v Hampshire

* - achieved means that this record had no previous record holder

The Rules of ICC 2005 Record Book​
1) All records must be presented with a screenshot to verify the record eg. For FC season runs/wickets, I will need the record screen at the team info section.
2) FC and ODD career records cannot be claimed if you are playing as a non-English side.
3) Any records that seem outrageous/false will be examined by myself to decide on the claim.
4) The only records that can be achieved are the records in the book. I am open to suggestion but only those records that seem logical or reasonable.
5) Any non-career records will need opponent and year with the screenshot. This does not mean you have to produce another screenshot just state it within the post.
6) All records must be accompanied with YEAR, OPPOSITION and PLAYER information. I am getting annoyed that some of the records read "J Citzen - 230 v Unknown." I would prefer if they looked like "James Citzen (AUS) - 230 v South Africa 2034
7) Please respect other users. Most people have feelings and emotions. I will not tolerate poor behaviour. 3 warnings and all your records will be scratched from the book.

Congrats to those who broke or achieved records this week! Keep it up!

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
yay for records thanks alot Darko
just one minor thing the names were
Andrew Erving
Mitchell Carbury
and Alex Corbett

also i cant veiw the records so coud you tell me what is best bowling for 20/20

Last edited:

darko21

U19 Debutant
Names were changed 33/3.

6th wicket - John Jones/John Hayward (HAM)221 v Northamptonshire 2028 by Quagmire69
7th wicket - Vince Redmond/Kandana Fernando (HAM) 72 v Durham 2011 by squiz