• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
darko21 said:
Quagmire, it is not that i don't like you, i don't like your attitude, towards other users in particular. I have not seen that screenshot before. I am sorry if you had posted it before. But in the future, remember it is only a game and not for sheepstations. Also do not put the other users down.
lol im only mucking around, i dont care about these records, i fully respect the time and effort you put in this though, i posted tha record when i submitted the one for most runs in a series

mahartaab

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
brilliant allround display by afridi.100 and 8 wkts and then 100 and 12 wkts in same series against england and he went out to take 44 wkts in the series and scored 3 100s. Later he battered it by scoring 100 and taking 14 wkts. and in a oneday match he scored 216 and took 3 wkts against australia. Shane watson went for 122 runs.Anyone else here play with pakistan??? is afridi dat good in the game or is it just me??

Attachments

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
pinchy81 said:
is this the highest test team total? 777 all out England v Austarlia 2005
Pretty sure some people have got it in the 1000s although i may be wrong

mahartaab

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
pinchy , howcome his avg is so bad in F.C did computer reseted the wkts to zero after certain number of wkts??

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For some reason in the 2040s England developed some amazing batsmen and bowlers....and were basically winning every game. 1000 runs was fairly common. But as i say that was in ICC 2002.

darko21

U19 Debutant
Book Update

RECORDS BEATEN
First Class
Most Career Matches - Lawrence Roberts (pinchy81) 428 matches beat Shannon Hurn (Quagmire69) 388 matches
Highest Debut Individual Score - Nicholas Farr (NZTailender) 475* v Leicestershire 2013 beat Tom Hanson (Quagmire69) 216 v Unknown 2009
2nd wicket partnership - Nicholas Farr/Roy Johnson (NZTailender) 900* v Leicestershire beat Ricky Ponting/Justin Langer (Quagmire69) 632 v England 2005
Best All-Round Performance - Shahid Afridi (mahartaab) 441 pts (161 / 14-163) v England beat Kevin Pietersen (timraa) 389 pts (119 & 90 / 3-62 & 6-99) v Warwickshire 2009
Best Career Economy Rate - Lawrence Roberts (pinchy81) 2.51 per over beat Dennis Lillee (timraa) 2.65 per over

List A
Most Wickets in a season - Bill Adamson (pinchy81) 87 wickets @ 9.67 in 2056 beat Ben Rowell (squiz) 79 wickets @ 10.57 in 2018
Best Career Economy Rate - Lawrence Roberts (pinchy81) 3.47 per over beat Peter Wilcox (geds_03) 3.49 per over
Most Career 5 wickets hauls - Lawrence Roberts (pinchy81) 36 five-wicket hauls beat Dennis Lillee (timraa) 28 five-wicket hauls
Most Career Matches - Lawrence Roberts (pinchy81) 617 matches beat Aaron Coddington (geds_03) 595 matches
Most Career Wickets - Lawrence Roberts (pinchy81) 1257 wickets beat Peter Wilcox (geds_03) 1248 wickets

Tests
Highest Individual Score - Ben Darcy (Quagmire69) 578 v Australia beat Inzamam Ul-Haq (mahartaab) 509* v West Indies
Most wickets in a series - Shahid Afridi (mahartaab) 44 wickets v England beat Shane Warne (timraa) 44 wickets v England (most recent record)

One Day Internationals
Best All-Round Performance - Shahid Afridi (mahartaab) 279 pts (219* / 3-24) v Australia beat Shane Watson (Robertinho) 175 pts (35 / 7-38) v England 2005
Best Career Economy Rate - Lawrence Roberts (pinchy81) 3.21 per over beat Peter Wilcox (geds_03) 3.43 per over
Best Innings Economy Rate - Graeme Swann (pinchy81) 0.00 (2-2-0-3) v Bangladesh
Best Innings Strike Rate - Graeme Swann (pinchy81) 4.0 (2-2-0-3) v Bangladesh

RECORDS ACHIEVED*​
List A
Highest Debut Individual Score - Nicholas Farr (NZTailender) 124* v Surrey 2013

Tests
Best All-Round Performance - Shahid Afridi (mahartaab) 441 pts (161 / 14-163) v England

Twenty Over Matches
Narrowest Margin (by runs) - Sussex (pinchy81) win by 1 run v Surrey 2059

* - achieved means that this record had no previous record holder

The Rules of ICC 2005 Record Book​
1) All records must be presented with a screenshot to verify the record eg. For FC season runs/wickets, I will need the record screen at the team info section.
2) FC and ODD career records cannot be claimed if you are playing as a non-English side.
3) Any records that seem outrageous/false will be examined by myself to decide on the claim.
4) The only records that can be achieved are the records in the book. I am open to suggestion but only those records that seem logical or reasonable.
5) Any non-career records will need opponent and year with the screenshot. This does not mean you have to produce another screenshot just state it within the post.
6) All records must be accompanied with YEAR, OPPOSITION and PLAYER information. I am getting annoyed that some of the records read "J Citzen - 230 v Unknown." I would prefer if they looked like "James Citzen (AUS) - 230 v South Africa 2034
7) Please respect other users. Most people have feelings and emotions. I will not tolerate poor behaviour. 3 warnings and all your records will be scratched from the book.

Congrats to those who broke or achieved records this week! Keep it up!

Attachments