• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
got some shots here from the 2015 WC
Skinner hitting form
Cook smashing a double ton
and Savage ripping through the Dutch and aussies(australia doesn't deserve a capital 'a')

And the last one is from the 5th and deciding test against Pakistan in England. needing 6 wickets in the final session. a cunning move by Captain Kev Pieterson in a daring move decided to use his part time medium paceman Alex Corbett. It worked! Pakistan collapsed to be all out 43 minutes before the end of the test.

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
Questions answered!

Pinchy
- sorry I gave out the wrong partnerships. Those were for List A not FC. But you still got the 7th wicket partnership.
- there is no record for 10th wicket partnership as Quagmire's record was scrapped due to unrealistic evidence. If he can supply the record partnerships for Australia page, then i might accept it. I didn't even get who it was against and what year
33/3
- Best bowling in a 20/20 is 9 for 12 by Derek Foot (Quagmire69).
Robertinho
- Most wickets in a List A over is 6 wickets from 7 balls by Graeme Swann (cpr).
- Best all-round performance in a List A match was Harry Price with 251 pts (151 / 5 wickets) by squiz.
- best Performance in a fc match was Shahid Afridi with 441 pts (161 / 14 wickets) by mahartaab.

But might I say, all you guys are putting in top efforts. Good job fellas!

cpr

International Coach
Heh Darko, that 10th wicket partnership one, believe i held it with 300 for Flintoff and Harmison v Australia in a test, before quagmire 'broke' it. The screenshots are back in this thread somewhere.....

darko21

U19 Debutant
Quagmire, if ou want this record of 10th wicket partnership, supply the appropriate screenie. Such as cpr's in post #463 (the team details/partnerships page)

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
Dravid said:
1) Bhajji gets 100!
2) Sachin scores 400
3 Sachin scores 500!!!
4)What a great year for Sachin...a 400 and 500 in the same season.

Any of you wondering how I Raina..I renamed some player I dont remember who
sounds like u just blew ya load