• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

mahartaab

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Part 2
1)Dream Test Debut
2)Dream Odi Debut and hattrick on debut( Dunno if its some kinda record). For some reason its shows no values in profiles
but u can see he only bowled 9 overs
Man this kid is a gem.
I guess i break a record or two

Attachments

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Highest match Aggregate List A match: 12 for 601(6 for 300 v 6 for 301) Leicestershire/Essex 2012

Attachments

Last edited:

darko21

U19 Debutant
Records Update

RECORDS BEATEN
First Class
7th wicket partnership - Usman Tariq/Joseph Fulcher (pinchy81) 334 v Gloustershire 2009 beat Nick Munday/Shane Watson (squiz) 295 v England 2010

List-A
Highest Match Aggregate - Leicestershire/ESSEX (pinchy81) 12 for 601 (6 for 300 v 6 for 301) in 2012 beat HAMPSHIRE/Berkshire (geds_03) 13 for 562 (3-509 v 62)

Tests
Most runs in a year - Sachin Tendulkar (Dravid) 2370 runs @ 131.67 beat Matthew Hayden (Quagmire69) 2262 runs @ 113.10
Best Bowling on debut (innings) - C Usman (mahartaab) 5 for 36 v Zimbabwe beat Jeff Law (squiz) 4 for 65 v Pakistan in 2019
Best Bowling on debut (match) - C Usman (mahartaab) 12 for 54 v Zimbabwe beat Jeff Law (squiz) 9 for 134 v Pakistan in 2019

One Day Internationals
Fastest 50 - N Rizvi (mahartaab) 50 off 19 balls (282) v Nambia beat Shane Watson (Quagmire69) 50 off 20 balls (106) v Nambia
Fastest 100 - N Rizvi (mahartaab) 100 off 38 balls (282) v Nambia beat Shane Watson (Quagmire69) 100 off 40 balls (106) v Nambia
Highest Individual Score - N Rizvi (mahartaab) 282 v Nambia beat Mark Cosgrove (Quagmire69) 253* v Canada
Greatest Victory (by runs) - Pakistan (mahartaab) win by 385 runs v Nambia
Most Wickets in a year - Shahid Afridi (mahartaab) 67 wickets @ 17.76 beat Henry Lennon (Quagmire69) 52 wickets @ 18.83
Most Runs in a year - N Rizvi (mahartaab) 1624 runs @ 58.00 beat Sam Hellawell (Quagmire69) 1533 runs @ 85.17
Best Bowling on debut - C Usman (mahartaab) 6 for 25 v Zimbabwe beat Shaun Tait (squiz) 5 for 15 v unknown

RECORDS ACHIEVED*​
Tests
Best Innings Economy Rate - Alex Corbett (33/3from3.3) 1.17 (6-3-7-4) v Pakistan 2015
Best Innings Strike Rate - Alex Corbett (33/3from3.3) 9.0 (6-3-7-4) v Pakistan 2015

* - achieved means that this record had no previous record holder

The Rules of ICC 2005 Record Book​
1) All records must be presented with a screenshot to verify the record eg. For FC season runs/wickets, I will need the record screen at the team info section.
2) FC and ODD career records cannot be claimed if you are playing as a non-English side.
3)
Any records that seem outrageous/false will be examined by myself to decide on the claim.
4) The only records that can be achieved are the records in the book. I am open to suggestion but only those records that seem logical or reasonable.
5) Any non-career records will need opponent and year with the screenshot. This does not mean you have to produce another screenshot just state it within the post.
6)
All records must be accompanied with YEAR, OPPOSITION and PLAYER information. I am getting annoyed that some of the records read "J Citzen - 230 v Unknown." I would prefer if they looked like "James Citzen (AUS) - 230 v South Africa 2034
7) Please respect other users. Most people have feelings and emotions. I will not tolerate poor behaviour. 3 warnings and all your records will be scratched from the book.

Congrats to those who broke or achieved records this week! Keep it up!

Attachments

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I don't have Excel so I can't view the records, but I have a nomination which I think must be close.

2005, AUS v ENG. All-round performance in ODI's. Shane Watson 115 & 7-51 &/or Brett Lee 145 [YES, it was on Normal :laugh:] & 3-56.

Scorecard is attached below.

Attachments

pinchy81

i'd like to imform you that Shane Watson has officaliy (spelling) got the record for Best all round performance in a ODI match with 255 points but i would like to know did he take a catch?

pinchy81

i have realised that the record book that you post every other week has no new records have been added in the excel file and i know you have uni and every thing but whats the deal?