• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

cpr

International Coach
Thinking these are records.

Highest List A debut score
Andrew Beresford 169, Lancs v Shropshire 2011

Most Runs in an over
Andrew Beresford 25, (off B. Jansen) Lancs v Shropshire 2011

Not bad for a player i only chucked in to give him some experience. Only 18 n all, got a good few years of training to get him great :)

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
Finally, a record update!

RECORDS BEATEN
List A
Highest Debut Individual Score - Andrew Beresford (cpr) 169 v Shropshire 2011 beat Nicholas Farr (NZTailender) 124* v Surrey 2013
Most Runs in an over - Andrew Beresford (cpr) 25 runs off B Jansen (SHR) in 2011 beat Jacques Rudolph (Quagmire69) 24 runs off Jason Gillespie (AUS)

Tests
Fastest 50 - Murray Goodwin (Bobisback) 50 off 20 balls v New Zealand 2005 beat Shane Watson (Quagmire69) 50 off 30 balls v West Indies
Fastest 100 - VVS Laxman (Bobisback) 100 off 61 balls v Zimbabwe 2005 beat Aaron Suggins (Quagmire69) 104 of 98 balls v New Zealand
Most 6s in an innings - Damien Martyn (pinchy81) 3 sixes (172*) v Sri Lanka 2007 beat Matthew Hayden (SIX AND OUT) 2 sixes (296) v England 2006

One Day Internationals
Highest 3rd wicket partnership - Ricky Ponting/Damien Martyn (pinchy81) 203 v England 2005 beat Sourav Ganguly/Rahul Dravid (Jamee999) 109* v West Indies 2005

RECORDS ACHIEVED*​
Tests
Most Runs in a Session (Team) - India (Bobisback) 244 runs v Sri Lanka 2005

* - achieved means that this record had no previous record holder

The Rules of ICC 2005 Record Book
1) All records must be presented with a screenshot to verify the record eg. For FC season runs/wickets, I will need the record screen at the team info section.
2) FC and ODD career records cannot be claimed if you are playing as a non-English side.
3) Any records that seem outrageous/false will be examined by myself to decide on the claim.
4) The only records that can be achieved are the records in the book. I am open to suggestion but only those records that seem logical or reasonable.
5) Any non-career records will need opponent and year with the screenshot. This does not mean you have to produce another screenshot just state it within the post.
6) All records must be accompanied with YEAR, OPPOSITION and PLAYER information. I am getting annoyed that some of the records read "J Citzen - 230 v Unknown." I would prefer if they looked like "James Citzen (AUS) - 230 v South Africa 2034
7) Please respect other users. Most people have feelings and emotions. I will not tolerate poor behaviour. 3 warnings and all your records will be scratched from the book.

Congrats to those who broke or achieved records this week! Keep it up!

Attachments

mahartaab

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Since this thread has been so quiet lately , i thought to add up few screenies
P.S do records from 2006 count, since the gameplay is same?
any wayz
My best Odi Batsman
My best Test Batsman
4 consective 10-fors
My highest 4th Inn Chase
My highest odi Chase
My best test allrounder in terms of difference in avg

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
I think I should open that up to a user response. Should ICC 2006 records count towards the record book?

Also, Mahartaab, are these records ICC 2005?

mahartaab

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yes darko these are 2005 records , and i think records from icc 2006 should count since we all agree that the gameplay is same.

cpr

International Coach
Nah, fresh game, fresh start i reckon.... Will be a chore as the records will fall fast after a few weeks (when everyones upto season 5 or so), but keep up

darko21

U19 Debutant
Since I don't have ICC 2006, I will not make the record book for it. Someone may take my template and use that for themselves but I will stick with 2005.

elliott77

Cricket Spectator
I needed an opener so i went to the list by name and selected this player, not sure if its good enough to be put under either the highest first class or the highest test scores.

Attachments

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
technically this is 9th wicket stand since one of my batsmen retired hurt earlier in the innings.

Between Tony McCulloch my 21yo wicketkeeper and Modara Perera my Sri Lankan spinner. against Glamorgan in 2011

Attachments