• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Loony BoB

International Captain
First Name: Bruce
Last Name: Wayne
Initials(including last name initial): BA

Yeah, that's right!

Note to Liam: Kidding. :p

Loony BoB

International Captain
Ah, but I followed the correct procedure. BA Wayne, the name would end up being on the scorecard. If I'd put BAW, he'd be listed as BAW Wayne. Might want to fix your previous post, otherwise. :) Unless Liam figured it out himself.

biased indian

International Coach
a not so bad inngs at 38 from 39 balls

but we lost the second game also hope to have a much better performance from next game onwards

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Guys, we rock :)

Excellent effort all-round leaving me with a bit of a quandary over what to do with the team selection for the SCG clash with the Reds. I'd like to see Dylan Cole in the side - but to do that I'd need to drop somebody, and in all honestly I can't pick anyone to leave out. As it's a five-dayer, Ferd will return to the opening slot and Hing to the middle order, which also has a little readjustment to try to maintain the hitter/nurdler/hitter combinations.

1 Andrew Ferd
2 Michael Wilson
3 Alex Blackman
4 Zafar Mohammad
5 Darren Dubb-Lynch +
6 David Kearsley
7 Robert Hing
8 Callum Thompson
9 Sangrah Bhatia
10 Delkap
11 David Richards *

Don

State Vice-Captain
ok green thats another loss u kno wat that means.nets some serious studying of the video of the game to asses or week points and then use or 24th century technology to help us better our game then some more nets

Last edited:

Waughney

International Debutant
Loony BoB said:
Feeney missed a chance to run out Dubb-Lynch.
Garven dropped Mohammed, a chance off Weber.
Sajith dropped Hing, a very simple chance off Timewell.
Feeney dropped Dubb-Lynch, a simple chance off Timewell.
Feeney dropped Hing, a very simple chance off Cunningham.
Gray dropped Hing, a very hard chance off Hoy.
Sajith dropped Thompson, a very hard chance off Weber.
Gooljar dropped Thompson, a simple chance off Hoy.

Something we might need to work on, lads!
:-O

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent win Reds. I am really happy with everyone's contribution thus far in the season. Since the exit of Mr. Ponting last year we have been on the up and up, there has been no in fighting and it is showing on the field. I'm glad the other bowlers stepped up today, and once again the batsman showed maturity beyond their experience. Great spell from Thirtyone, it was tight and allowed the other bowlers to attack around it, he was also rewarded with 2 wickets.

On a personal note - it is great to have a perfect captaincy record. I was also miffed at not getting Garven out, there are a few players in dev league cricket whom I like getting out more than others, and Garven is one of them. However I did win the captaincy battle - I'll take that.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i gotta admit i expected more from you, its not every bowler in the dev league i have put into the stands 2nd ball of an innings :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
age_master said:
i gotta admit i expected more from you, its not every bowler in the dev league i have put into the stands 2nd ball of an innings :p
2nd ball of the match doesn't win the game.