• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
no, i though t you had a pretty poor game by your standards, thats all, hitting you for 6 so early was amusing though ;)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Lets hope us Blacks can make it 3 out of 3 and i can give the team a helping hand with a couple of big knocks from umber 6...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
age_master said:
no, i though t you had a pretty poor game by your standards, thats all, hitting you for 6 so early was amusing though ;)
It was more amusing when we only lost 3 wickets to beat you convincingly.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, Liam has just been playing them really early (I would estimate as soon as the clock turns 12 and the day begins, by his time). So it will be a bit later? :-O

cbuts

International Debutant
hey liam, would you be able to make a thread, that only the results can be posted, then all the talk can still be had in this thread. i dont know about bout others, but i always find it annoying trying to find the scorecards amongst the chatter. its really annoying if you miss a couple of days and then have to hunt through pages and pages and pages.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
Well, Liam has just been playing them really early (I would estimate as soon as the clock turns 12 and the day begins, by his time). So it will be a bit later? :-O
Ahh, I got confused with the dates because the others were played so early. I think it's about 10 to 6 in the morning T & T time now, on Wednesday, and that's when the game is scheduled. I was thinking it was supposed to be played yesterday. ;)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol. Anyway, I dont agree with putting results on one thread. What if you want to comment on the results?? Bloody hell, how are can it be to find the results?? :(

Loony BoB

International Captain
Robertinho said:
Lol. Anyway, I dont agree with putting results on one thread. What if you want to comment on the results?? Bloody hell, how are can it be to find the results?? :(
I think the point was to keep comments here while the results are elsewhere. :p I for one think it's not a bad idea, really, but I don't mind either way.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Because then comments will suddenly switch from match to match like..

"Disappointed about the loss..."
"ECSTATIC! WELL DONE!"

And you have no idea what they are talking about. Though it IS annoying when you want to find older matches. Maybe Liam could paste a link in here saying "Results Posted" and people comment here.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think there should be a seperate results thread BUT the results should still be posted in here.

So nothing would change in this thread, but there would be a reuslts thread in case you wanted to go and check an old game.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
cbuts said:
hey liam, would you be able to make a thread, that only the results can be posted, then all the talk can still be had in this thread. i dont know about bout others, but i always find it annoying trying to find the scorecards amongst the chatter. its really annoying if you miss a couple of days and then have to hunt through pages and pages and pages.
Good idea - could be useful for selectors, too.

Prince EWS' solution sounds the best, if Liam can be arsed to do that. :D