• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Deja moo

International Captain
Great all round performance by the Reds to confirm our authority over the Queens !

Personally, I'd like to thank the selection committee and the team management for persisting with me at the top of the order inspite of not doing too well in the games preceding this one. :)

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
I didn't want to sound too ****y because it could go both ways, but that slogger kid who sometimes bowls (GoT_SpIn)... :nono: :bann:
Im not a slogger kid :@ Im the next left handed Afridi who can also play in FC and bowl well ^_^

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Well done guys, showing we can do it without our CW XI players is a good sign.

Tis nice to see the young blokes fire, Moo had a nice knock, Dauth the same and recent recruit KennyD didn't go too bad either.

Promissing signs, however we can't get too carried away - so try and keep your ego's in check for the next few games :D

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Awesome performances by the Reds

Special mention must be made of Amit Shukla for taking those two brilliant catches. When a Red doesnt contribute in one department, he makes up for it in another. :)

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Great performance again, quite happy with my score, but a 50 would've been alot better. Next match should be a ripper.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Well done Reds! Good bowling effort, mature chase and a lot of promising performances. If this team can be so dominant, I wonder what will happen when the internationals come back...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Well done again Blacks, Kears was the man with the bat but all the bowlers did a great job. We've got a very talented side but talent means nothing without application and bottle which we showed today. Great Stuff, Keep it up!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Samuel_Vimes said:
Well done Reds! Good bowling effort, mature chase and a lot of promising performances. If this team can be so dominant, I wonder what will happen when the internationals come back...
Well you know how capable I am of assisting opposition run chases!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Samuel_Vimes said:
We must bear in mind that other teams will also have Internationals to come back as well.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
great to see the young redlets performing well...
request sent to red batsman... perform well... well enough to win... but not toooo well

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
This season is starting to look like the best yet.

4 teams, 4 threads, lots of harmless cross-thread banter!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
aah well, hopefully we'll do better next time guys! we really need to make more runs!