• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
great win black lets keep the winning streak going, well batted Kearsley a bit unlucky for MOTM in my opinion also great bowling by Delkap conceding just 39 runs off his 10 overs

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Another win to the Blacks! Well Done team, setting a good total at the start and bowling well to restict them to 230. Good knocks by Kearsley and Blackman and tight bowling from Delkap, Thompson and Richards.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
man that hurts, it really does. we should be doing better than that. decent bowling performance, perhaps a tad below average but a really poor effort in the batting department. Too many guys getting starts and then going home.

Cmon Blues...
Cloete and others will be coming back soon, do you want to keep your spot in the team? I ask this question to myself also. Good thing is - its the beginning of the season with plenty of time to turn this around. Lets do it!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Not a good performance :( once again batsmen failing to convert starts to 50's and 100's. need more from the middle order. Bowling was also dissapointing failing to make any real inroads into red's batting. Will have to lift significantly and start putting together solid performances and win some games.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
marc71178 said:
Law again makes a mockery of the senior XI selection process.
Just shows how strong the XI is then :)
No doubt your happy having him for the Reds!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im happy with that from blue, of course its never nice to lose, but we gained enough positives from that game to keep us moving along. Everyone showed they can handle the stick, if only one of the top 6 stuck it out for another 10 overs we would have won, but not to be...

Bowlers seemed to have done a reasonable job, 9 wides is too many for my liking, i want that under 5 per match soon...

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Great game blacks good positive start to the season with wins in both forms.... on a personal level im happy with a half ton but angry that i couldnt take it further and breing up 3 figures... good economical bowliong by all and good all round match my wilson.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Second straight game we have lost with the bat. We bowled well, and 252 was certainly a score we could have chased, but nobody stood up with the bat and we fell short again.

Particularly disappointed with my batting performance. I was good with the ball, particularly in only conceding 18 off my first 6 overs. However, coming in with around a run a ball needed and 5 down, I should have done a better job increasing the scoring rate, and 21 off 32 was a poor effort.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done Reds!! Another win! 2 games in, Red and Black have won 2, and Green and Blue have LOST 2! Top stuff :D

In particular congratulations to Dobson and Maddocks for their partnership at the end (103 unbeaten) and a great bowling effort from Law.

Special mention: Mr. Thirthyone bowled 9.5 overs with figures of 2/27. Well done ;)

Hoggy31

International Captain
Great win by the reds!!! Great bowling by Law and Pratyush, was very happy with my bowling too. Excellent batting by Iyer, Dauth, Dobson and Maddocks, Great all-round performance by the team. Keep it up fellas!!! :D

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Well this match against the Blacks should be good. Two teams in form. I think we have got a good chance of winning.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
should be a great match against the reds, dont get to ****y guys after all its only the start of the season and we've only one 2 matches.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't want to sound too ****y because it could go both ways, but that slogger kid who sometimes bowls (GoT_SpIn)... :nono: :bann: