• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I reckon steds you take things the wrong way heaps. Reub was simply telling you, not being arrogant. If you had of read earlier on in this thread there were a few injuries after the first game, Gibbs N Smith and someone else from memory

Andre

International Regular
Guys, pull your heads in - the guy is brand new to the sim and he's only just figuring out how it works. Let him learn like the rest of us had to.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
AUST_HiTMaN said:
I reckon steds you take things the wrong way heaps. Reub was simply telling you, not being arrogant. If you had of read earlier on in this thread there were a few injuries after the first game, Gibbs N Smith and someone else from memory
Sorry

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I did, however the 'No need to dismiss it like that!' comment wasnt necissary, Reub was just answering his question!

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
let's fight more. it's like a battlefield right now... really splintering things up the middle. i reckon next season teams shuld be made up of whose been on most people's sides throughout all the debates and little niggling fights we've had this season.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
but then there'd be too much disharmony when we came together to play in the CW XI!!! my one OD cap is still sitting on the hat stand at home.... underneath all my red ones i might add.

cbuts

International Debutant
i think for a few people on this site its that time of the month, so much ****en bitching going on guys. its jsut a sim we are all here for fun

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cbuts said:
i think for a few people on this site its that time of the month, so much ****en bitching going on guys. its jsut a sim we are all here for fun
i know for a few of these people that time of month is 52 weeks a year!

cbuts

International Debutant
yea we all do have lives, some it seems to revolve around this. it is all fun guys remeber that

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
haha i dont know who to feel more sorry for.
broncoman whos location is hogwarts, or cbuts whos location is new zealand :p :p

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
haha i dont know who to feel more sorry for.
broncoman whos location is hogwarts, or cbuts whos location is new zealand :p :p
Sorry Simon but Cbuts has the better end of the deal here 8-)