• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

delkap

State Vice-Captain
very disappointing game for Greens, and extremely dissapointed with my bowling.. Gotta work extra hard in nets, prevent this again.. Hopefully Greens will still salvage the season .. Go Greens !!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr. P said:
Gotta say im happy with my return game and it seems *finally* all the controversy is over...

2 wickets and a run out is good, coupled with a 9 not out!:D
Great mention of the team's effort there Mr. P. :-O

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finally our batsman step up and lay the platform for the bowlers on what looked like a good batting wicket.

Another tight win, but well done Reds, lets continue this!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well done reds, i personally didnt do to much but i know why, well done guys, lets make it back to back in both forms.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Another important win guys. Personally they dropped me a few times, but hey u don't have to write pictures in the scorebook and that score shows the rest of the world our team can bat.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Greens, we need to step up here...

We dont want this season to fall away on us...

Its time to rise to the occasion..
Exactly ..

We fell of quite a lot in our bowling really.. but our batting was above average but not that great compared to what we had chase.. congrats on blewy for the magnificent 100 i was lucky to be there in the crease watching it.. too bad we couldnt lighten it up by stepping up the momento , like the 25smash game..

lets focus on winning our next game now !

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
very dissapointing loss there, basically the only positive was blewy's continued good form in the shorter versions of the game.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr. P said:
Gotta say im happy with my return game and it seems *finally* all the controversy is over...

2 wickets and a run out is good, coupled with a 9 not out!:D
Although it was telling how few (ie none) of your team-mates celebrated your wickets...

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Although it was telling how few (ie none) of your team-mates celebrated your wickets...
Must be something seriously wrong with the team if no one celebrates wickets anymore...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Hmmmm. I think my previous post has got to some people...

Step One of my evil plan has been completed.

Paid's PLAN
Step 1: Post about my lack of playing
Step 2: Others get angry and start attacking the man and the "whole freaking system (which is not out of order! Damn it!)
Step 3: Get into the Black team, when all of the first XI are banned through a huge brawl in previous game against the Greens.
Step 4: Never lose my place ever again, through scoring huge scores.

It is all coming together.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good win that, keep it up

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
COME ONNNNNNNNN REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS We have Won a close battle here lets take it forward to the next games.
Sorry for the drop catch captain, Would have made our win easier.
Congrats to the whole team for a splended team effort.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Im extremely pleased about our win. Batting was great led by Ghansar (82), Markus (54) and the captain (69).

Bowling was yet again solid, but nothing spectacular, however it was enough to see us through for a narrow win, which was great.

Well done all.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Mister Wright said:
Great mention of the team's effort there Mr. P. :-O
Sorry about that...I meant to mention the team, just forgot.;) Yeah well done guys, great win especially well done to the batsmen...:)

Please don't try getting marc onto me though mate...:(

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
*blues keep on fishing...* haha what ever happened to playing?? :p lets go team...