• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well done reds great win

congrats on the 5 wicket haul and cloete for his 2nd succesive tone and 80 odd in the 2nd dig

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
Delighted to help reds win this time with the ball. Go redssss i hope i can do a all round performance sometime now.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Good to see that we're tied for third in 5D and we're second in the OD form.Go greens!!Told you we could it.Hope i can help us to improve our position if i come back.

cbuts

International Debutant
3rd top run scorer in the 5d game, not bad. 13 50's and 1 100, WTF im dissapointed with my conversion rate

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
roseboy64 said:
Yeah but you've played in 3 more matches than me.I really would've had more than you.
You have only yourself to blame, you self dropped yourself numerous times. So not a fair call to make in my opinion.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Very happy with my recent run of wickets in 5D, not too long ago it was looking a bit dismall, but now 4th out of CW teams in 5D wickets and 1st in OD wickets. Shaping up quiet nicely. Some pretty outstanding performances this season from batters and bowlers that im sure will be noted by the selection panal.

Great win also, grats to Ghansar on his maiden 5w haul, also to cloeteon 2 very productive innings, well deserved MoM.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
The leading wicket taker requesting not to play? That in my opinion isnt the team thing to do after a couple of rough games - even those games wernt that rogh, pretty average compared to the rest of us pacers.

Yes an excuse can be made saying he was letting other bowlers prove themselfs, but the pace bowling attack would be 2x stronger if X. Rose was in the lineup.

Then for him to say he 'would' have more wickets then halsey if he played is strange. The fact is, he doesnt, it was his choice to stand down, so dont make assumptions like that.

My 2c and im entitled to it :P

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Averaging better than Bradman now, 99.6... I'll be looking to get it up to 100 for the next game... I'm happy thuogh I'm now way out on top of the OD batting avgs and my bowling e/r is also tops at 4.11.

5 day wise I, like my team have turned things around, my batting avg is now up about 30 (quite good for us ailing reds) and bowling wise averaging 24 which will do pig...

Come on boys let's make a good run at this we're not out've it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Teams for OD games

CW Red vs CW Blue
Craig
Jagaways
Marc71178 (C)
Deeps
Ian Markus
Zaid Ghansar
Daniel Muhaffy
Imran Khan Jr.