• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dark Hunter said:
Your Honor, I would like to fire him as my lawyer! I can defend my self thank you.
A bowling av of 38, damn.
what was my batting average?

You weren't in the worst of form to be honest and will very likely get a recall soon unless the Blues' bowlers pick it up.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Teams for OD games

CW Red vs Veterans XI
Craig
Jagaways
Marc71178 (C)
Deeps
Ian Markus
Zaid Ghansar
Daniel Muhaffy
Imran Khan Jr.
Eyes Only +
Dave
Mr Ponting

12th man: R_Powell_fan

CW Blue vs Australia 'A'
StUEy
Andre
Patrick Fisher
C Buts
Dylan Jellett
Langeveldt (C)
Sam Vimes +
Tom Halsey
Nath Patrick
Bhooth Nath
Chris Broadbent

12th man: Jamee999

CW Green vs India 'A'
Gibbs N Smith
Eclipse
Ash Chaulk +
Jason Toogood
Age Master (C)
Adil Dewan
Mr Mxyzptlk
Master Blaster
Sanz
Rob Timewell
A Massive Zebra

12th man: Ferd

Mr Mxyzptlk

30/05/04

CRICKET WEB RED 314/5 50.0 overs
VETERANS XI 319/5 48.3 overs

Veterans XI won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: Mark Waugh

Coach's Comments:
Disgusting effort by the bowlers and fielders. Ghansar, Markus, Deeps, Jagaways and Mr Ponting each dropped a catch, 3 of them off Dave's bowling. Smith was put down on 3 and 15. The batsmen did their job, with Deeps magnificient, but the bowling was so slack it makes a coach question his ability. Horrible stuff here today and changes to be made for the next game.
---
CRICKET WEB BLUE 272/8 50.0 overs
AUSTRALIA 'A' 224/5 50.0 overs

Cricket Web Blue won by 48 runs

Man of the match: StUEy

Coach's Comments:
Quality batting from StUEy and Buts was partnered nicely with a disciplined bowling and fielding performance by the Blues to seal a comfortable win.
---
INDIA A 203 45.5 overs
CRICKET WEB GREEN 205/9 47.5 overs

Cricket Web Green won by 1 wickets

Man of the match: A Massive Zebra

Coach's Comments:
An amazing win! I was sure we blew this one, but Adil Dewan kept his cool and found support from the unlikely Zebra to seal a tremendous result for the Greens. A dramatic middle order collapse is worrying, but the batting of Ash Chaulk and Adil Dewan in particular is encouraging. Zebra also starred with the ball, as he continues to peddle his accurate and penetrative spin bowling, complementing the seamers nicely.
---
ENGLAND 'A' 197 40.4 overs
SOUTH AFRICA 'A' 199/6 48.2 overs

South Africa 'A' won by 4 wickets

Man of the match: Lance Klusener
---
ZIMBABWE XI 192 46.1 overs
NEW ZEALAND 'A' 150 46.4 overs

Zimbabwe XI won by 42 runs

Man of the match: PA Strang

Attachments

Wazim

School Boy/Girl Captain
good suttff green, i hope i get me one day debut soon...some reason this league is pretty exciting in my life :lol:

now we know i dont have a life lol

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
another not out i believe. time for me to work that avg up to a level better than bradmans

oh yeah best economy rate as well. i did my bit

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ahhhh 2/38 very pleased :D extremely happy with blues performance. keep it up boys!! go bluuuuuuuuuuuues

Haffy

Cricket Spectator
Hey guyz sorry i havent been posting much my computers been, well, not working, and its been in the shopand i only just got it back today. sorry, ill try to post a bit more often. haha im doin better than i expected in this thing! especially bowling........go reds!!!!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
age_master said:
lol, dont worry, there is always another innings :)
That's what Paul Reiffel said to Michael Klinger when he declared when he was on 99* & now Klinger can't even get a first class game, let alone a first class innings.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Teams for 5D games

CW Red v CW Blue
Craig
Eyes Only +
Cloete
Bugssy
Ian Markus
Marc71178 (C)
Zaid Ghansar
Daniel Muhaffy
Dave
Mr Wright
Neil Pickup

CW Blue v CW Red
StUEy
Patrick Fisher
Jamee999
C Buts
Peter Young
Dylan Jellett
Samuel Vimes + (C)
Dark Hunter
Tom Halsey
Nath Patrick
David Kennett

CW Green v England A
Gibbs N Smith
Rich_2001
Ash Chaulk
Jason Toogood
Age Master (C)
Adil Dewan +
Umpire Money
Master Blaster
Sanz
A Massive Zebra - 5D debut
Amir Ahmed

Mr Mxyzptlk

31/05/04

Cricket Web Red 319 & 345
Cricket Web Blue 269 & 273

Cricket Web Red won by 122 runs

Man of the match: Cloete

Coach's Comments:
A batting clinic from Cloete and a bowling clinic from Zaid Ghansar sealed a big win for the Reds. Ghansar claimed his maiden 5wicket haul and Cloete scored his second consecutive hundred to do the job. Noteable also were the performances of Kennett, Fisher and Halsey with the ball and Buts, StUEy and PY with the bat.
---
Cricket Web Green 282 & 347
England 'A' 188 & 267

Cricket Web Green won by 174 runs

Man of the match: Jason Toogood

Coach's Comments:
A pleasant debut for Zebra in the absence of Xavier Rose, as the Greens manufactured another big win. Jason Toogood produced the good (yet again) and continues to push a claim for CW XI selection. Whilst Ahmed and Zebra bowled well, Master Blaster was again the pick of the bowlers with his consistent seam.
---
Australia 'A' 542/8d & 288/3
Zimbabwe XI 745/6d

Australia 'A' draw with Zimbabwe XI

Man of the match: A Flower
---
South Africa 'A' 228 & 179
India A 245 & 163/3

India A won by 7 wickets

Man of the match: AM Salvi
---
New Zealand 'A' 237 & 266
Veterans XI 399 & 108/2

Veterans XI won by 8 wickets

Man of the match: Saeed Anwar

Attachments

deeps

International 12th Man
wooOHOO! back to the winS! :D nice work team! hehe, well done cloete! u keep keeping me out of the team! (not that i'm next inline neway :P) and congrats ghansar!