• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

biased indian

International Coach
As i know my answer is correct with jasons permission

which is the only team that has scored more than 200 in all the games that it has played in champions trophy and what is their lowest score???

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
Jamee999 said:
2 questions :naughty: and is that score exactly 200 or more than 200 or 200 and higher?
no only one question with answer as a team and their score
and not entirly differrent questions :p

and i think i said more than 200 :@

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
which is the highest individual score made in the fourth innngs of a test match???
George Headley 223 West Indies v England Sabina Park,Time less Test 1930 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12 April 1930

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Hence there is a Trans Tasman Cricket Match on today, question is to do with these two neighbours. :p

Question -

1 . How many Aussies have played Test Cricket for NZ ? 2 . How many Kiwis have played Tests for Australia ?

One of the Aussies to play for NZ in Tests also represented both countries in another sport . Name him.

Only the answer to the question in bold wins. Others are for fun only.

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
I dunno the answer in bold, but wasn't Scott Styris born in Brisbane? Think Matt Sinclair may be Oz born too.
Both correct, there is three others (Aussies played for NZ) including a player who represented both countries in Soccer. ( :p there's a clue)

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
:surrender Players born in Australia and played for NZ - 5 (Scot Styris, Mathew Sinclair, DL (Doug) Freeman, HD (Dennis) Smith and X [the answer to question in bold]).

Players born in NZ and played for Australia in Tests - Clarrie Grimmett, Tom Groube, Brendon Julian

Who is the player who (was born in Australia and played Tests for NZ)represented both countries in Soccer ? :sweatdrop :dontgetit :down: :crybaby:

Last edited: