• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Nikhil4eva said:
Donald to 50 and pollock to 47
i said one player was correct.. and yet u name both of em ..
From now on I'll will give the answer to the one who names both players correctly..

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
This question is easy, thus I am going to make it into two parts to make it a teeny weeny bit harder .

Part A - Born in non Test playing country A, played 3 tests for country B, then a record 22 years and 222 days later plays for Country C in 4 Tests and then moves to live in Test playing country D . Name player and countries.

Part B - Born in Country E , Played 19 Tests for Country F, Coached Country B and G. Name Player and Countries.
Since Vande Mataram has not asked a question for 24 hours, is it okay if we revert to my question posted 2 days ago (as quoted above).

delkap

State Vice-Captain
JASON said:
Since Vande Mataram has not asked a question for 24 hours, is it okay if we revert to my question posted 2 days ago (as quoted above).
i see no reason why not ..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
John Traicos, East Africa, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Australia.
Bob Woolmer, India, England, South Africa, Pakistan.

Not sure where Traicos was born, and didn't want to google.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
John Traicos, East Africa, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Australia.
Bob Woolmer, India, England, South Africa, Pakistan.

Not sure where Traicos was born, and didn't want to google.
I will give it to you.John Traicos was born in Egypt. Everything else is correct.

Craig

World Traveller
Dasa said he/she will pass over the question so I will take a go:

What English football club once offered Sir Garry Sobers a trial and in what position (hint they are a top flight club)?