• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

archie mac

International Coach
Tapioca said:
Bobby Simpson made some comments about Ian Meckiff's bowling action. Meckiff and his lawyers complained.
Yes that is the full story, well done Tapi :)

But I think Honestbharani had the main answer first, and it would be good to see some new blood on here, so we will let him fire off the next qestion:)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well, I am just throwing one out off the top of my head..... Who was the last person to open both batting and bowling for India in the same test match?

I am sorry if this is too easy. I just don't have a better one right now. :)

When I say OPEN, I mean bowling the first ball and facing the first ball when batting.

TIF

U19 Debutant
The last person was Manoj Prabhakar and he last did it in the 3rd test against New Zealand in the 1994/95 series at Cuttack.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks Honestbharani. I actually passed it for a while hoping someone else might answer it.

Question

Among Captains who have captained more than a single Test, this person has the absolute perfect record !! Winning the toss and winning thes test !! Who is he ?

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Thanks Honestbharani. I actually passed it for a while hoping someone else might answer it.

Question

Among Captains who have captained more than a single Test, this person has the absolute perfect record !! Winning the toss and winning thes test !! Who is he ?
FS Jackson?