• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

archie mac

International Coach
Tapioca said:
That was what I was looking for. After retirement of Hussain, Geraint Jones serves the role of the foreigner now.
Thanks Tapi, I seem to be constantly having to think of Questions, here is another one.

Q Which player had the nick name of Twistie, when he was younger?

archie mac

International Coach
archie mac said:
Thanks Tapi, I seem to be constantly having to think of Questions, here is another one.

Q Which player had the nick name of Twistie, when he was younger?
No takers? Here is a clue, this player will feature in the upcoming Ashes Series.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Yes
:yes:

Well done, apparently he was called this as a teen. :)
:)
Can't think of a question at the moment, anyone with a question feel free to post it...

biased indian

International Coach
Adamc said:
:)
Can't think of a question at the moment, anyone with a question feel free to post it...
in a test match a bowler was replaced by another bowler .
i want to know the reason for replacemnet and the test in which this happened ??

the bowler was still perfectly eligible to bowl the remaining over and was not injured :)